Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Oriflame Tomato Clay purifying mask
The review for this mask, has been overdue for long, the details of the products are as follows:
Purifying clay mask that deeply cleanses normal to oily skin. Enriched with tomato extract to help diminsh pore size.
My experience with the product:
1) One of the best smelling mask i have ever experienced
2) Its a white colored mask, an appealing color for the ladies ;)
3) Makes your skin nourished, and no dry feeling
4) Skin feels soft and supple
5) Smells great, i have repeated it again, because its the biggest pro, i love applying it for its fragrance
6) Dries in less than 10 mins
7) The results are pretty fast, i look visibly fair
8) Daily use is recommended, and since it takes under 10 mins, quite feasible
9) Price, i dont find it expensive, it delivers what it says
10) Its works well for all type of skin, recommended especially for oily skin, but my friends with dry skin also like it
11) The packaging is good, and the consistency of the product is good, you just need to take a small amount, and straighaway apply to your clean face.
12) Regular use leads to reducing in pore size
1) Oriflame products have the standard flaw of depending on the consultants...
Well, the good news is Anamika, from wiseshe.com, informed me, that anyone can become a consultant by paying 300rs, and on becoming a consultant you avail good discounts, and get a free starter kit...
I am not aware of the nitty gritties so far, but i do intend to be a consultant for my own selfish reasons, and not for business, as i feel some of the products that Oriflame makes are a stealer, where on earth would you get a lipstick for 69 bucks :D