Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Oriflame Optimals White Peel-Off Mask 75ml
Oriflame has different product lines catering to different segments...
Optimals Range: For whiteneing or fairing
Visions Range: For daily makeup
Radiance Range: For special occasions...
My most satisfying experince so far has been with Visions Range, the vision peach me foundation, the visions compact...all have been a hit
The radiance range was rather a disaster for me, and the radiance range is the most expensive....
I thought of giving a hand to the Optimals Range, after my friend who was a consultant suggested me. The product that i tried was Optimals White Peel off mask...
Price: i got it at a discounted price of 325/
How to use: Apply it evenly over your cleaned dried face by avoiding eyes and mouth. Let it dry for 15-20 minutes and then peel off from forehead in a downward direction towards chin and wash your face.
1) Removes dirt, blackhead, impurities of your face
2) The excess oil of your skin is taken care of without leaving it dry
3) Dries quickly, instant fairness
4) And as compared to other brands, the peel off is pretty much simple, it peels off pretty evenly, and not causing a mess
4) I would suggest it for the women on go, who donot have much time in hand, and want an instant bleaching result....as in all of 20 mins, you have become fresh as a flower with this product.
I seriously have no con for this product, because it lasts long, my one bottle has been there for over 6months.
My experience with this product has been fairly good, though i am not a fan of peel off mask, this product has kind of impressed me. This is especially meant for people who donot have the luxury of time, and it fits my budget properly in that front