Well i have been using Biotique Chlorophyll Gel for almost 2 months now, seems to be a good enough time to share my views on the same...
The regular readers might be aware, i have an extremely oily skin, which is acne prone, and i am always on the lookout for products which can help in controlling the oiliness.
What the product claims:
Soothing Gel. This is A Unique Moisturiser. The Chlorophyll Content Tightens the Pores And Soothes The Skin. An Effective Post Hair Removal Complexion Soother. Also Contains Extracts Of Seaweed, Sea Algae, Aloevera And Gum Arabic
1. Oil-free. A clear green colored gel which reminds me of aloe vera, does moisturise your skin
2. It does give you the refreshed cool feel
3. Can be used in the day and night as an alternative to moisturiser
4. Non comdogenic, dint break me out
1. Personally i didnt find it any better than my homegrown aloe vera...
All qualitites that you get of aloe vera are the only one that you expect of it...
I used it for 2 months to check whether it actually helps in reducing the generation of oil, but no luck so far...
My verdict: Frankly speaking it didnt do anything spectacular for me...So i am not buying it :(