I am not much into eye makeup...infact for me eyemakeup is a oneoff event, when i am reallie bored, and have lots of time to my company, and i start playing with my eyes...This was a product which i just bought based on my gut instinct, not based on any reviews, or friend suggestion...
What the product claims:
A creamy smooth sharpenable pencil for lining, defining, colouring and contouring eyes. With advanced silicone technology for exceptional glidability and blend. 7 hour smudge-proof once set. 1g. 1 g.
My experience with the product...
1) I have a chestnut brown shade, which suits my eyes really well, as i said i am not an eyemakeup person, i wanted something very subtle and which just opens up my eyes, it works well
2) Its delivers the promise of being smudge proof, unless ofcourse if you dont rub your eyes everytime
3) They have great shades available
4) Waterproof :)
5) Long lasting
6) Easy to apply, a single swipe suffices my need
1) I find the sharpening a bit of problem, its so creamy that it kind of breaks once in a while, which can be irritating
Apart from this i have none, i think it works well for someone who requires a subtle eye makeup...
I have heard the black shade is really dark, and for people who are into lot of eyemakeup...i have not personally tried it...but i kind of believe it...because it works well for me
The website has a good rating for this product, check it out here: