What it claims:
|Create smouldering eyes in just one stroke with this color intense lustrous eyeliner that stays true for hours.|
Smoky Grey, Brown, Olive, Black
Since i already had a black eyeliner from Elle and i am pretty satisfied with it, i got the brown one
1) Stays for long, reallie long, and gets dried pretty quickly, this is the biggest pro
2) Smudge proof
3) Its a shiny eyeliner, which is not overpowering but gives a certain kind of boost, i love the little glitter here there ;)
4) I am actually fond of the applicator, i am one of those people who cannot get the liner done properly, i always end up the shock laga laga lining work, which has got completely eliminated with the long handle...
5) Packaging is good
1) I have no cons for it, but for the people who want thick eyeliner will for surely have a problem..
2) The price is a bit expensive, but i have been using it for a year, almost daily, so i am kind of ok with it...
3) And oh yes, the black shade is a sheer loser, i heard it from my friend...the olive and brown rock...
Will i buy: i think this is going to last me for quite long, and maybe yes/no... not sure