Yay, i found my tinted moisturiser....:)
I have been using this for a month.......and i am super happy with it
My experience with the product:
1) It gives a good glow to the skin
2) Evened out my skin tone
3) The tint is sheer, just perfect for the minimal makeup look, which is my preferred way
4) A small pea sized is good enough for my face
5) I just need to set it right with my Lakme radiance compact, which is also a fav of mine...
Finally i have good compact and a good moisturiser, its a good buy for the ladies on the go...
6) The packaging is chic
7) I love the dewy look that it gives :)
1) My skin gets oily after 3 hours, but this i am ok with it, rather than running for the tissue paper after every 30 mins
The best that i loved about it is it absolutely even out my skin tone, gives a good glow
I must say it works great with my Lakme radiance compact, had i been using some other compact, it could have been a possibiltiy that it wouldnt work that well...
Finally for the oilies, we have Ponds tinted moisturiser and the Lakme radiance compact :D
I am still anyways fond of my lotus alphamoist moisturiser, i apply it at night