For an oily skin, scrub is a part of the daily routine more or less, though i know it shouldnt be done everyday, somehow i end up doing it ;)
And this has been my holy grail scrub for the past 2 months, just read about in a blog, and was tempted to buy it.
The scrub comes in 3 variants, Gentle, Invigorating, and Whitening...
I wanted to buy the Whitening, but it was forever out of stock, so ended up buying the Invigorating scrub.
The Whitening one has salicylic acid which is excellent for acne prone skin, that was my reason to be tempted towards it...
What the product claims:
Gently exfoliates dull surface cells to instantly reveal smooth, radiant, healthy skin
* All skin types
Discover the Swiss Secrets for Smooth, Radiant Skin
Over the centuries, the Swiss have developed and perfected their secrets for naturally beautiful skin. Only St. Ives captures these secrets in this deep cleansing formula with 100% natural exfoliants that gently exfoliates, removing dull skin cells to instantly reveal smooth, radiant, healthy skin.
* Pure Swiss Glacial Water ~ Nature's pure form of moisture
* Swiss Botanicals ~ Skin nourishing
* 100% Natural Exfoliants ~ Smoothing
This product not tested on animals.
It claims for a gentle beautiful skin in 7 days
Price: 245Rs for 150 ml tube
1) Clears up blackheads & Whiteheads well
2) Minimizes pores :D
3) Leaves skin smooth, it smells good
4) Easy on the pocket, i have been using it everyday for the past 2 months, and still i have half of the tube left
5) Leaves your face oil free and smooth to touch
6) Keeps acne in control, i have no zits in the past 2 months :D
Cons: No cons, absolutely none
I am glad they have 3 variants for the sensitive skin, the normal and for acne prone
I would love to try the Whitening scrub, but i guess i have to wait for a couple of months, for this to finish
Will i buy: Ofcourse yes
Do i recommend: Yes to all the skin types :D