An honest confession, i am more of a lipbalm person, and less of a lipstick person. You would see a phenomenal count of lipbalms, but just a lipstick for me.
I hate the drying effect that the lipstick has, its basically a personally choice, that i tilt towards the lip balms...
The best ones that i have liked are the ones by, Lotus, Nivea, and the one that i got from Sheer cover.
Getting down to the product
What it claims:
Provides daily moisturising care and contains natural ingredients Almond oil, Jojoba oil and Shea Butter
• Effectively protects your lips from drying out
• Gives your lips an exciting fruity flavour and a shimmering colour
I am not sure of the SPF part, as i dumped the packet, and the tube doesnt have any mention of it...Its a highly fancy packaging if you can see, but provides no info :(
And since this has been discontinued, the website doesnt have mention of it....
Price: 129 rs for 4.5 gm
A brief about my lips, i have pigmented lips, which dont show color to that extent, but they are very rarely dry or chapped, which means, a little moisture could go a long way for me
1) I found it fairly moisturising, i have been using it for a long time, and i can say its good for me. But if i have to compare with Lotus Cherry lip balm, then Lotus is way ahead on the moisturising aspect
2) I love the color, I so love the color, it is a fantastic replacement for the lipstick, which i anyways dont own much, i hope to win some from giveaways though :P. It shows on me, and it looks nice :D
3) I like the packaging, i have been carrying it always in my purse, and doing train journeys and it has worked fine for me
4) I like the sheer tint, it doesnt make me look OTT, and just perfect for office wear
5) A single application works for me
6) I reapply it after every hour, i guess its just cos i am a big lip balm addict, i dont know whether it has to be put in the pro or con section, as i cant be honest about it. I just have the habit of applying lip balms over and over again :(
7) Availabilty at almost all places
1) None, or maybe the moisturisation part, and also mentioning about the contents in the tube as well, for people like me dump the packets :P
2) And oh yes, i would want more of shades from them. I actually wanted to buy the Pomegranate flavour, but it was out of stock, sigh
Would you buy: Ofcourse yes, i guess my chemist store, has lot of stock, cos i believe it has been discontinued :'(
Recommend it: Yes to the people who dont require much of moisturisation but prefer a sheer tint in their lipbalms
For moisturisation i guess, Lotus cherry is the best........review coming soon, i so love it, got in on Poohkie's recommendation: http://poohkiesplace.blogspot.com