A blog about loving yourself despite all the odds, and finding ways to deal with it, be it beauty, fitness, work, or other day to day problems
Friday, May 20, 2011
Pantene Pro-v Smooth and Silky Shampoo review
Off late my grocery shopping has just been a name sake grocery shopping, cos i just end up buying skincare, haircare and makeup products, and this is one amongst the product that i bought during my so called grocery shopping :P
(Image Taken from the website)
Product Description: Helps hair become smooth. Pantene Pro-V formula helps tame frizz, deeply penetrates and leaves hair strong.
Directions: Massage onto wet scalp/hair gently. Rinse thoroughly. For best results, use every day.
Price: 119rs for 200 ml.
How i use: I oil my hair, keep it for an hour or so, then use this shampoo, follow it with conditioner.
1) Smells good
2) Convenient Packaging, i carry it while i am travelling as well, no spillage so far
3) Nice creamy consistency which lathers well and cleans your hair well
4) No hair fall
5) Hair is smooth, and does helpin taming frizz
6) Affordable, easily available
7) Just require a small amount for cleaning my long hair,
None for the prize, its worth it.
Would you recommend: This is a good budget shampoo, if you have relatively good quality hair, with relatively less problems then this is ideal for you. But for very frizzy hair, i wouldnt recommend