Product Description: Blistex DCT combines moisturizers, vitamins and protectants to provide a daily maintenance regimen for your lips.
DCT keeps your lips in perfect condition every day of the year, in all climates, through all activities.Smooth & Supple Lips: DCT nurtures your lips with two proven moisturizers, Aloe and Cocoa Butter, plus Vitamin E. DCT softens and smoothes the surface of lips to help them look and feel young. DCT helps to prevent and replenish moisture-starved cells that can occur from daily exposure to dry air and other environmental conditions.
Sun Protection: Aminobenzoic acid (PABA)-free DCT provides SPF 20 protection.
This was my husband's buy in the US for himself, since he was suffering a lot from chapped lips, the extreme weather super cold outside and warm inside due to the heater just worsened the problem.. Lotus Cocoa lipbalm, VLCC, Nivea also lost the battle due to the weather,and he bought this product on a recommendation from one of his Indian friend.
1) Moisturises the lips for long, apply it at night and wake for super soft lips
2) Long staying power, my lipbalms stay for just like 30 mins max, this sticks for around an hour, and even after an hour, i dont have a dry lip problem
3) Is able to bear extreme weather
4) SPF 20, biggest bonus
5) Gives a cooling effect to your lips which lasts for long, say like 5 mins
6) Dirt cheap, last's really long
1) Its got a medicated smell, which most might not like, however i dont find it offensive
2) Not available in India :(
Would you recommend: Yes, if you are a frequent traveller, and have dry lips problem, this really works, for normal weather i think Nivea, Lotus work well