I have been thinking hard the whole day, what is the one thing that i would want to contribute to the blog today........
Today it seems to be a day for sharing my favorite Funny Facts. To, start off, one of my colleague very religiously sends me the 1st mail of the day, with the title Thoughts for the day, and it makes me very happy to receive his mail, a welcome break from the turnaround times, deliverables, client meets etc.........
Here i have put down a few favorites of mine which are actually not quotes, but funny oneliner facts, which happens with each one of us :P
• After any salary raise, you will have less money at the end of the month than you did before.
• Anyone can do any amount of work provided it isn't the work he/she is supposed to be doing.
• If it wasn't for the last minute, nothing would get done.
• Especially for engg. Students- If you have bunked the class, the professor has taken attendance.
• You will pick up maximum wrong numbers when on roaming.
• The door bell or your mobile will always ring when you are in the bathroom.
• After a long wait for bus no.20, two 20 number buses will always pull in together and the bus which you get in will be more crowded than the other.
• If your exam is tomorrow, there will be a power cut tonight.
• Irrespective of the direction of the wind, the smoke from the cigarette will always tend to go to the non-smoker.
• You can never determine which side of the bread to butter. If it falls down, it will always land on the buttered side
• Anything dropped on the floor will roll over to the most inaccessible corner.
• Once you have bought something, you will find the same item being sold somewhere else at a cheaper rate.
And the best one, that every Mumbaikar would identify with :)
• When in a queue, the other line always moves faster and the person in front of you will always have the most complex of transactions
I am sure most of us, would have experienced atleast one of these facts, which can be annoying when they happen realtime, but at the hindsight, reading makes it funny, and does bring a smile on the face. And oh yes, if gets a smile on your face, the day is worth it.......
Bye bye, keep the smile :)