Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A regular day

Though there has been no success with finding an ideal moisturiser which suits my oily skin to the T... but the blogging craze has bit me bigtime, hence some updates on my front.

Well my day starts early 6:30 am, i am a late riser, but a working lady has no option but to get up early, with my hubby leaving at 7:30 sharp, i have a race against time, to prepare tea, and lunch for him by the time he dresses up... and trust me, its maniac in the morning..............

This blog comes as a salute to all the working ladies, who are achievers in our sweet little ways, in feeding ourselves and our family with all the fighting against time..............

Some tips on how i manage to finish thing within time, at times some bloopers do happen i must admit that :P

I am against chopping veggies in the night and keeping it in the refrigerator as i believe all the nutrients get lost, i rather prefer cooking it up in the night, and puting in the tiffin box............

Well tips for cooking in 30 mins...............

Think of cooking veggies which donot require onion at all in the recipe, my suggestions would be
Raw Bananas, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Alu(Potato).

These stuff have a good taste of there own, and dont need additional supplements like onion tomato etc


Jst chop the veggies, take some oil, add jeera, salt, chilly powder, and the veggies, cook, and you are done for the day

They might not taste spectacular, but they do satiate the hunger...........and nothings better than healthy home cooked food.............. Wat say guys........ :D

This is one practical suggestion from my end.............hope you find it useful..........

2 comments:

  1. Hey ..This is my kind of a thing...:)

    thank you for visiting my blog..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i absolutely love your blog..........its a must read for the female junta, i must say :D

    ReplyDelete

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs