I have been using this serum for the past 3 months, and i think its the right time to pass a judgement on this product...
To start off, a brief description of my hair:
I have a fairly good quality hair, not shiny, but not equally dry as well, but have thick dense wavy hair, my hair tends to get knotty, and its a pain to comb my hair, because of their very nature of tangling with each other...My mom used to tease me that since i was a fighter cock, my hair tangles so much, i kind of am in agreement with it :P...
The product claim:
Biolage Smoothing serum smoothes dry, frizzy, and unruly hair. A fusion of taming polymers and avocado and grapeseed oils gently envelopes hair to control frizz and seal in smoothness without weight. Hair stays shiny, nourished, and manageable all day
Price: Rs 215 for 100 ml
Available at most of the stores
My experience with the product:
1) The consistency of the liquid is good, not runny
2) Packaging is decent, there is no wastage of the liquid
3) 3-4 drops of the liquid works well for my hair
4) Leaves a bit of shine, smells average, and takes care of the frizz
5) My hair doesnt get weighed down with this product, and i manage to comb my hair in half the time
I have no cons for this product..
My personal rating would be, 3.75 on 5, and i would buy it until i get a better one...
I am on a lookout for a serum, which helps me in straightening my hair within 5 mins, which this product has failed to acheive...till i find a product like that, i have to make peace with this....