I am a sucker for good moisturisers, and i am mad about trying new stuff....
The major draw for any moisturiser would be oil free, alcohol free, completely herbal, and Lotus alpha moist just fitted my budget.......
Brief about my skin: Extremely oily, acne prone...
What the product claims:
Plant derived alphahydroxyl extracts present in this oil free replenish moisture, provide a vibrant smooth complexion and reveal fresh newer skin. The complexion is rejuvenated into looking and feeling younger.
1) Completely oil free, for a skin like mine, which generates oil within 5 mins, it has managed to control the oil
2) gives a soft glow to the skin
3) smells decent, neither good nor bad
4) the packaging is good, i have no qualms with it, it comes in a pump bottle, a drop or 2 goes a long way
5) doesnt dry the skin, keeps it well moisturized.
6) Suitable for all skin types, i was hesistant to buy this as such products generally dont work for me, but it worked for me as well...
7) It suits the dry skin as well, my friend is an avid fan, and she was the one who suggested me
I would have loved it, had it been a tinted moisturiser, i have to apply compact over it, and in early hours, i dont have that kind of time at my disposal.
All in all a good buy for the price, well my secret desire is Lotus comes with a tinted moisturiser would be a blessing for me.....:)