I am fairly biased towards Lotus products for the simple reason being, they are budget friendly and more often deliver results...
Me being a lip balm person, and not more of a lipstick person, i always have a couple of lip balms with me....
This lip balm purchase was an on the spur decision, which is generally the case... I have been using it for the past 5 months, so good enough time to review :)
What the product claims...
The lip balm's highly active moisturising formula helps to repair dry, cracked and chapped lips and protects them from the drying effect of cold, dry winds of winter, making them looks look healthier and smoother.
Key Ingredients: Strawberry Extract, Honey, Jojoba Oil, Almond Oil and Wheatgerm Oil
Price: 60rs for 8gm
1) The lip balm is red in color, i so love the color, infact this was the major reason for me to buy it.
2) The texture is gelly of medium consistency, the fragrance part is the one which goes with the major points, smells like a true strawberry. I actually end up licking my lips cos of the fragrance, and does have a strawberry flavor to it
3) Is not greasy...major plus
4) The balm comes in a tiny pot. Its a handy packaging, can very well get accomodated in any sized bags
1) Touchup after every hour is required
2) It does gives the glossy finish, but there is no tint which is only seen in the pot, but never on the lips
3) I dont really see it hydrating my lips..
Verdict: No, i wouldnt recommend it, when i have other great products at more or less similar price...
I wouldnt term it as a disaster, but not a gem as well...