Being away from India, and with the cold weather, there is really nothing to look forward to...To motivate myself, i thought of coming up with a list of products that i would buy once i come back...This bought a huge huge smile on my face :)...To a girl, there is nothing that can bring more life than a wild splurge, and i guess i deserve it :P
Its been almost 4 months into the blogosphere, and i have managed to gather good enough knowledge about the products. With the lovely bloggers doing all the review and giving honest suggestion, life has becomes simple for beginners like me, to just note down things that i intend to buy...and almost 95% of the things work well...
Here's my list for the next makeup haul,
1) Fab india coral pack (http://makeupandbeauty.com)
2) Divya Kanti lep (Anamika from www.wiseshe.com)
3) VLCC face mask( http://makeupandbeauty.com)
1) St ives (Tanveer from addictedtoblush.blogspot.com)
1) Revlon Skin Illuminating lotion (Tanveer from addictedtoblush.blogspot.com)
1) Ponds tinted TM( Poornima from www.glitterglamourgrace.com
1) Maybelline Yummy plummy, my mahagony, crazy coffee(Anju from http://indianmakeupways.blogspot.com
1) Colorbar Peach me pink(Mehak from http://www.peachesandblush.com recommendded me for this)
2) Just Earth (Bhumika from http://newlove-makeup.blogspot.com recommendded me for this)
1) Maybelline Chai latte Quad (this has been common across most bloggers)
Thanks to you product reviews, i am more or less set for my haul, pls send me suggestions if i need to tweak my list in any which ways, suggestions highly appreciated...
Additions are very much welcome.... also regarding the facepack, suggest me something more if you have, cos i like variety in my facepack, and i tend to buy lot of them :D