Monday, November 22, 2010
Bourjois Bio-Detox Organic Foundation
For over years, i had developed a detest for foundation, the reason being i had absolutely clear skin, but due to a pleothra of wrong choices in foundation, i ended up with clogged pores, and blemished skin...In the past 2 years i have never touched foundation, and this time before buying a foundation, i actually created a checklist, which helped me a lot, and i would definetly share it..
Bio Detox Organic foundation has a formula of 98.8% natural ingredients (21% being organically sourced) and has been certified by Ecocert as an organic cosmetic for a flawless finish. The formula enriched with chlorophyll brings oxygen and filters pollution to purify skin with each application. An anti-imperfection effect that evens out the complexion, lets the skin breathe, smoothing blemishes and lightly mattifying skin.
The shade i selected was dark beige. Actually both light beige and dark beige looked the same to me, when i swatched them, so i thought of sticking to the darker one.
The SA recommended this to me over Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation, saying that it would keep the oilies at bay for 8 hours
Price: 16 euros, but you get a bag free :D
1) Perfect color match
2) Absolute matte to the extent that you dont need a loose powder to set it, can you belive this...i love this quality
3) Keeps oil at bay for 4-5 hours, super good. The SA said 8 hours, but this works great till 4-5 hours, after 5 i need to have a tissue, but i am ok with it...
4) Doesnt clog pores, no breakouts, biggest bonus
5) Completely natural
6) Lightweight, provides medium coverage
7) Good shade selection, i guess they have around 7-8 shades
8) Packaging is good, u just require less than a pea size for the entire face
9) Nice smell
10) Evens out the skin
1) Need to blend it real fast, not a con for me, but maybe for some
2) Not launched in India as yet :(
Would you recommend: Must have for sensitive oily skin, who only trust natural stuff when it comes to foundation.