For years i have been using Oriflame Kajal, and i have been pretty satisfied with it. I was attracted to this Kajal after reading good reviews about it. I actually went to the lakme counter to get the Lakme trio blush which is been the talk of the blogosphere, unfortunately, it was out of stock :(, and i really dint want to go empty handed, so asked the SA to show this...
I liked the pretty packaging, and the price it was less than my Oriflame, and so i obviously bought it, and do i regret it :)
What it claims: Jet black kajal for the blackest black delivery in just one stroke. Draw a sharp, intense line or smudge for a smoky finish. The easy-to-use pencil glides on super soft and smooth, with a glossy finish only satin can provide! Create bold and beautiful eyes with this water resistant formula that keeps color and shine in place without spreading.
Price: 150 rs
1) The packaging is so pretty, the golden floral design, i would love to have it for the heck of it, even if it doesnt work...me sold out on the packaging itself
2) Jet black absolutely
3) Doesnt smudge, until u actually want to smudge it :P, atleast for me, its like that
4) Long staying power, i have a tendency to rub my eyes often, but i didnt end up having racoon eyes
5) Easy to apply
6) Apply it to your upper lash line, and try the smokey eye effect, it rocks, even for a novice in eye makeup it works
7) Easy to carry, doesnt irritate your eyes, single swipe would give you good enough dark color, though i go for two swipes
Cons: NO cons at all
Would you recommend: yes, ladies pls try this, its the best, before Lakme starts hiking the price, or discontinuing it, buy it...
The counter that i had gone at Pune central, had just one piece of it left....and she said that this is forever out of stock, and i kind of believe her in this..