I have been lucky with few of the brands, which are cheaper than their counterparts, and provide me good results, amongst them are
With Dabur i have a 100% hit ratio, i have never had any bad experiences with their products, and with the other 2, there are times, when i have had minor let downs, but which is quite ok, as it doesnt cause a hole in your pockets ;)
To be honest, i have used just 2 conditioners all my life, one is the Dabur Vatika, and the other is Goldwell conditioner...and i love both of them equally...Its only when i get bored i switch to the other, but so far just 2 brands explored for the conditoners.........
I have thick wavy hair, which are not extremely dry, nor oily, somewhere in between and are pretty manageable.
Here goes the product review:
What it claims:
Discover the power of soft and silky hair with Vatika smooth and silky conditioner. Enriched with Henna, Amla and green almond it provides well nourished hair, full of life.
Price: Rs 100 for 200 ml
1) Smells good
2) You just require a small amount, apply it on your hair, leave it for 2 mins, and rinse, and you actually have soft manageable hair
3) Dont expect sleek straight hair, but yes soft smooth hair.
4) Uses many of the natural ingredients, which is a major bonus for me, since i have no time, in applying homemade mask to condition my hair.
5) No hairfall or any side effects
6) Quantity is good
7) I think the price is good, but i have never used any other conditioner so i really cant compare. But going the brand name, i think it has to be cheap product.
8) I use it twice a week, for having manageable hair throughout the week.
9) It doesnt sting your eye, even if it gets into it, which is a major plus :D
Cons: None, i love it
Will i recommend: Ofcourse yes...