I love body lotions, and i am a sucker for mild fragrance lingering throughout the day. I have a normal skintype when it comes to my body, and my face is forever oily.
My requirement for moisturation is very less, as in winters also my skin behaves well. I have been using St ives, Ayur's, Vaseline, and Nivea body lotion as i get bored with the same thing. So i thought of choosing Garnier for this winters
What it claims: Garnier Body Cocoon moisturising lotion will soothe and restore the skin’s suppleness, leaving it feeling unbelievably soft. Its creamy yet light texture is instantly absorbed into the skin-enveloping it in a nourishing cocoon of softness, leaving it deliciously fragranced. It has nutritive fruit oils from apricots, olives, blackcurrants and avocados to deliver an immediate burst of moisture to the skin.
Visible Results: Dry skin appears transformed Visibly smoother, Noticeably softer
Price: 130 rs, i got it on a discounted price, as there was some offer going on.
1) Its a creamy lotion, its pretty decent in moisturising, but nothing that i can actually boast of.
2) The texture is good, gets absorbed easily, infact after a minute there is no sign of you applying anything.
3) Doesnt leave the skin oily
4) Pricing is good
5) Packaging is good, easy to handle, no spillage
1) As it is creamy doesnt spread fast
2) The fragrance is so mild, that i dont even realize that i have applied anything, doesnt please my senses, this is the major con for me
3) The moisturisation is not that great, i dont think it can be any good for dry skin, as for a normal skinned person it doesnt deliver the result
Will i buy: Nope
I guess my review for this product would be far too critical as i have been comparing it subconsicously with St Ives, and Ayur a lot, and i would definetely rate both St Ives and Ayur a notch higher.