I have been on a long long Xmas vacation, gorging on homemade rose cookies, chakli, plum cakes, and various kind of appam with chicken curry....While i have been enjoying my Christmas vacation to the fullest, and lending a helping hand to Mom by trying to be of any help to her in cooking up the delicacies, i so so missed the blogosphere...
Trust me, there is so much to catch up, so many post to read upon, and keep up with the blogging world...its gonna take some time sure...Oh yes, and here's wishing everyone a veryy Merry belated Happy Xmas
So here comes a post in the middle of my vacation, :)
Product description: Effective spray with HydraPlus complex that helps to take away tangles and leaves hair hydrated, less frizzy and less flyaway. Spray onto damp, just-washed hair and don’t rinse. Make it part of your daily hair care routine
Price: 298 rs, for 150 ml
1) Comes in a spray bottle, handy packaging, easy to carry around, its a part of my travel baggage
2) Smells great, the sublte smells which lingers throughout the day, i like it for this
3) Lightweight doesnt make ur hair limpy at all, it feels its a fragranced water like consistency, unlike other conditoner, which are kind of sticky
1) Does no good to your hair, except for the fragrance part
2) I have thick hair, which tend to get entangled, but this just doesnt help
3) You require lots of it, to see it working
Will i recommend: Its not meant for thick hair, its only would work for naturally gifted straight hair, to make it look more beautiful and smell great, and not for unruly hair at all....
I managed to finish the bottle only cos i loved the fragrance...I applied it over another serum, so that i get the advantage of the fragrance....