At times you find your perfect companion at the most wierdest place. I am quite a regular person at the Pune Central Mall, in one of my normal conversation with the Revlon Counter SA, i was told about the Touch and Glow range. She asked me to try the cream, but here comes the twist, she said, its only available at the Chemist shop, and at the counter she has the lotion. I asked is the lotion better or the cream, her answer was the cream.
She recommended me the cream for the reasons...
1) I sweat a lot
2) I have a problem with the foundation getting darker as time passes by....
Here's my tryst with the wonderful product....
Product Description: Advanced Fairness Cream with Vitamin Agent and Dual Sunscreen for a fairer complexion. Contains honey as a key ingredient which works as a natural moisturizer, nourishes the skin and keeps it smooth and supple.
Price: Rs.125/- for 50g
1) Convenient tube packaging, nothing fancy about it
2) It gives a healthy glow to my face, there is no tint, but a healthy glow, and i dont suffer the problem with my foundation getting darker by the day
3) Perfect moisturising, i like the fact that it has honey
5) Its the perfect inexpensive daily wear stuff that you are looking for
6) No breakouts
Cons: None, except for the fact that i had a tough time finding it, as none of the Revlon counters in Pune that i know had this, i got it from a chemist store.
Tip: I mix this cream and Ponds tinted moisturiser for my daily wear, and for special days, i apply foundation over this. This works like magic for me...I love it