For me "Variety is the spice of life", and i stick to this quote completely. I just cant hang on to one products for long....I am always looking for change, and for hair products i dont think twice, its only for the skincare stuff that i do some research as it is on problematic side..
So here's my tryst with Loreal Nutri Gloss Mirror Shine shampoo
Price: Rs 72 for 100 ml
Pearl Protein ComplexMirror shine, cashmere touch
Medium to Long Hair That's Normal to Fine
* Gently cleanses without weighing hair down
* Ignites glossy, healthy shine
* Transforms limp into light and bouncy
Before using Nutri Gloss Mirror Shine Shampoo and Conditioner: Normal to fine hair can be limp and without shine due to build-up.
After using Nutri Gloss Mirror Shine Shampoo and Conditioner: Hair shines brightly with a pure clean touch, not weighed down.
Recommended by the hair experts at L'Oreal, Nutri Gloss with a Pearl Protein Complex infuses hair with mirror shine and a cashmere soft touch.
1) Nice pink bottle, looks really cute
2) Smells good, consistency of the shampoo is also good
3) Price is good
1) As per the claim, you have shiny hair, but i didnt find it like that
2) I didnt find any exceptional change in the quality of my hair, nothing at all
Will i buy: No, for me its just a mediocre shampoo, i would like to try more stuff rather than sticking to it.