I have been introduced to Patanjali products by Anamika from http://www.wiseshe.com/2010/07/ram-dev-divya-kanti-lep-review.html. I was initially very skeptical for trying Baba type products, because of the scams and all the nasty news that gets floated in the news channel. But somehow Anamika's review and the pricing convinced me to give a try to their products...
Divya Kanti Lep Instantaneously cures skin-disorders, viz. pimples, acne, wrinkles on face, loss of shining and luster, darkness, etc.
Divya Kanti Lep Application of this paste absorbs all the complaints of the skin, as a result of which the skin again becomes healthy; the natural beauty of the face reappears; it also promotes splendor, shining and luster on the face.
Price: 28-38 rs, i am not sure on this, but its very cheap
There is no description as to how to use it. i used it this way
Way of application: I apply it by mixing it with water, and keep it on my face for not more than 5 mins.
1) Results in 5 mins, my skin is more clearer
2) Completely herbal, the moment you smell it, you realize it
3) It helps in lightening of blemishes
4) Occurence of pimples is reduced, if you use it regularly
5) Since its a coarse powder, it also helps in scrubbing while you clean your face
6) Super value for money
1) It stinks like hell, i cant withstand the smell for more than 5 mins...the moment i apply i am on the lookout for washing my face, infact i just stand near the wash basin to wash it once it gets dried.
2) If you stop applying it daily, pimples start visiting
3) There is an extra effort of cleaning the wash basin, because else it leave yellowish stains.
Would you recommend: If you are fine with the smell, then go ahead, as it really helps in even out your skin tone, and lightening of scars.