Since i have oily skin, i never had a routine set for night time, this winters however my skin behaved very normally, so i introduced a night care regime.
Product description: Pure lemon essence and natural exfoliating fruit extracts. When you sleep, it peels the dark skin cells and dullness peels off, revealing a fresh and fairer skin in the morning. Not only does it reduce dark spots, but it also prevents tarnishing.
Price: 150 rs
1) Its actually a light cream, gets absorbed quickly
2) Provides good moisturisation, is not greasy, nor does it give a matte effect
3) My skin is softer, supple in the morning
4) I like the hint of lemon fragrance in it, neither overpowering, but a freshness to it
5) A little goes a long way
6) No breakouts
1) It claims to lighten the spots, i havent experienced that.
Will you recommend: Yes, If you require a basic light night cream which is not greasy and keeps your skin supple, then this it.
But dont buy it to lighten your spots, doesnt work at it..